Image Map

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Do You Have A Backbone?

Ya know what I wish??? I wish my husband had a fucking backbone to stand up for the things he believed in or felt we're right. But noooo he has to let everyone walk all over him, or walk on egg shells because he might hurt so-and-so's feelings! I wish he would tell his Dad how much his excessive drinking bothers him. How he would tell employees no when they keep borrowing money. How he should better discipline employees when they steal from us. How his friend should keep his mouth shut and not talk shit about his wife, aka me!

 I made a comment about how I thought it was inconsiderate of people to go to an event when they are sick or recovering from being sick because it spreads germs. Yes I said this because a family friend brought over her entire family hacking away who was recovering from the flu and guess what? Now we have the flu!!!! Oh but I am the bad person. 

It's common sense! If you are sick, stay home! Especially your entire family! You have no idea if you may be around someone who is highly susceptible such as elderly or babies, immune-compromised, pregnant or if they are going home to someone who is. You could seriously endanger someone's life! 

If he wanted someone mousy without opinions and who he could dictate to, he married the complete wrong girl!

So yes, now I am the big bad bitch. Oops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Love is THE best!
Share the love {even if it's Anonymously}!